In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Berwick Historical Society

First Town Hall, Berwick ca. 1930

Contributed by Berwick Historical Society
MMN Item 81693 Item Details
First Town Hall, Berwick ca. 1930
MMN Item 81693 Zoom

Description

This is a postcard of the first Town Hall in Berwick. This town hall was used until 1938 when the new town hall was built. After 1938 it served as a school for grades three and four. It was demolished in July of 1966 to make way for the fire station. As of 2013, the bell from the Town Hall is now on display adjacent to the Berwick Fire Department.

View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.